About Japanese Language Class Boston (JLC)
JLC is a Japanese Language School based in downtown Boston, founded by long-time teacher Sachiko Furui. JLC is the only language school in the greater Boston area which teaches Japanese exclusively. The goal of JLC is to teach Japanese and Japan's unique culture to students of all ages and skill levels. Whether you are headed to Japan on business, planning a vacation, or are simply interested in learning a new language, JLC will help you gain the rewarding skill of understanding and speaking a new language. Enjoy small class sizes and being taught by a native Japanese-speaking instructor. The school offers different proficiency levels to help guide you through your learning.
We also offer classes various aspects of Japanese culture. You will enjoy not only learning the language but becoming familiar with Japanese art, music, and cuisine.
The classes are conveniently located in downtown Boston, and are held after work hours.
• SKYPE Classes Available!
• TRIAL CLASS: You're welcome to experience one extra class during the first week of the semester at no charge.
• Proficiency Test Level Assesment: Before studying JLPT, let's check your level. Our experienced specialists will assess your level. 80% of our students who take Proficiency Test pass the test. Please contact us.
• SMALL CLASS SIZE: With a maximum of seven students you will receive the personal attention you need to learn the language.
• TRAVEL JAPAN: Study Japanese language, culture and manners before you trip. Classes to fit your schedule.
• JAPANESE ETIQUETTE WORKSHOP: Learn about Japanese manners and customs.
• JAPANESE PARTY: Let us organize a Japanese-themed party in your home or at your company for an immersive Japanese cultural experience, such as cooking, music, singing and dance performance.