WINTER 2018 SEMESTER | Jan. 9 – March 16
Mon. Classes: Sept. 19 – Dec. 5 | Wed. Classes: Sept. 21 – Nov. 23 | Thurs. Classes: Sept. 22 – Dec. 1 | No Class: Oct. 10, Oct. 31, Nov. 24
+ JBP 1
|Beginner Conversation +
Genki-I Lesson 5
+ Genki-1 Lesson 11
+ Genki-2 Lesson 19
Click Here for Class Descriptions.
Click Here to Register for Classes.
2018 Class Schedule
Winter Semester 2018 | Jan. 9 – March 16
Spring Semester 2018 | April 3 – June 15
July and August 2018 | Visit Summer Study page
Fall Semester | Sept. 25 – Dec. 7
- Minimum class size requirement is three students.
- Payment: Check (payable to Sachiko Furui); PayPal (handling not included); Bank of America money transfer; VENMO; Cash (receipt provided)
- Tuition for a semester is $368 as for one-hour group lesson; 1.5 hour group lesson is $468
- Private lessons at school are available at your convenience: $75/hour; first floor discount rate, please ask.
- Private lessons at your home are available; please ask.
- If you take two group lessons/week, your tuition is only $28/lesson—Learn twice as fast! ($568 or $668)
- You can join anytime in the middle of the semester.
- Experiencing Japan (Culture Class): Calligraphy, Koto Music, Ikebana, Kimono, Cooking etc. Please ask.
- Late payment charge: $20/month.
- Class catch-up system: When you miss two consecutive classes, we will help you learn what you missed.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- If you miss more than three consecutive classes we can discount your tuition.